Saturday, January 28, 2012

Strength

Birth never ceases to amaze me. Just his past Thursday evening I had the privilage of supporting an amazing woman during her labor and delivery.  When I am with a woman as  she labors to bring a precious soul into this world  is like having one one foot here on earth and one foot in heaven. The room is filled with so much love, joy, peace, and excitement. I cannot think of a better place to be than supporting, guiding and pampering a women as she labors.  The strength that a woman has is simply remarkable and I am in  total awe of the entire birth process. I am blessed to be apart of this work. Thank you, to all those whom I have had the pleasure to work with. You all are invaluable to me. I am a better person for knowing you and being with you helping you create a memorable birth-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment